Joining the Wood Center
The Wood Center provides real estate alumni with regular opportunities to connect across the country and around the globe. We maintain a mailing list solely for the Wood Center which is comprised of alumni and friends of our program. Reminders and invitations to our annual real estate conference are sent through our mailing list.
Local Alumni Groups
Looking to connect locally with UNC real estate alumni? We have chapters in cities across the country. Our chapters often organize local events and host current MBA students on career treks which can foster relationships that will span your professional life. We have active chapters in New York City, Washington DC, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, as well as here in Raleigh-Durham. As a real estate alum, you can elect to join your local chapter by joining the Wood Center’s mailing list above. Looking to start a new chapter? Email us.
UNC Real Estate Online
The UNC Real Estate Alumni Network is a closed LinkedIn group that provides a platform to post interesting news, events and job opportunities. The group is a great resource for local events and registration. If you are a UNC graduate and a real estate professional, join our LinkedIn group and start networking!
Alumni Contributions - Fellowships
- The Steven L. Bean MBA Fellowship
- The Stephen M. Cumbie MBA Fellowship
- The Dearborn Family MBA Fellowship in Real Estate
- The David D. and Carol Ann Flanagan MBA Fellowship
- The Randee and Dave Hartzell Excellence in Real Estate Fellowship
- The Horey Family MBA Fellowship
- The Michaux Family MBA Premier Fellowship for Real Estate Students
- The F. Trammell Crow MBA Fellowship
- The Patrick and Colleen Trask MBA Fellowship
- The Leonard W. Wood Center for Real Estate Studies Fellowships
The Wood Center Advisory Board
One of the hallmarks of our Center is our Wood Center Advisory Board. Members provide advice and counsel to the Director and Executive Director of the Wood Center, serve as ambassadors and advocates for the real estate program and help secure the private resources needed for the program to achieve its mission.